Every week or so I like to share a Cheap Treat:
something I love that is fewer than $10! Enjoy.
I know what you're thinking: Elle, what in the 'ell am I gonna do with white eyeliner? But wait! You totally need this in your makeup drawer/case/bag/sock (huh?). My Cheap Treat for this week is the Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk by NYX, and it's only $4. This little nifty pencil is so versatile! Here are just a few of the uses I've found (just be sure to blend!!):
- run it under your nails to whiten them (does that make sense?)
- use as a highlighter underneath your eyebrows or the inner corners of your eyes
- use as an eye shadow base/primer
- use as a eyeliner base
- blend just a little in the center of your lips to make them appear bigger (no white should show)
- draw where you want your eyebrow shape to be (like when you're plucking your eyebrows)
- change the shade of lipstick, liner or shadow by mixing in some of the white
- line your waterline on your bottom lashes to make eyes look more awake--MY FAVE! It works!
Do you use white liner? How?
What Cheap Treats are you into lately? Share in the comments.
PS: It's Merry Blogmas at ElleSees! I'm posting everyday in December, so check daily!
Must create free profile to enter.