I totally enjoyed the past two weekends of nothingness after having a busy summer and anticipating a busy holiday season ahead. I did, however, venture out for groceries and a much-needed root touch up and trim. I was so nervous because I was going to a new stylist. My hair is so hard to cut correctly in layers, and thankfully, it all turned out wonderfully. So here's what I wore to get my hair cut--again with grey and again another outfit getting my hair cut. So?
Song: I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You--Colin Hay
Where: Paragon Salon
What I Wore:
- It was deliciously brisk outside. Of course, as I type this, it's now 74. Hmph. But let me relieve that brief windy weather. I started off with a grey sweater, to match the cool weather and the sadness of this song.
- Next, came the omnipresent black skinnies, and it was decided I was only wearing two colors.
- Since it was cold, and I will use just about any excuse to wear a scarf (even getting the mail. TRUE STORY!), I wore this black and grey bird scarf. I don't remember where I got it, but it looks similar to the one above...just grey birds. The only other accessory I wore was my watch; I fail to mention it but it's always there.
- I will also wear boots for any reason, and these grey boots were just right.
- For beauty, I curled my hair with a flat iron, wore the faintest aubergine smokey eye, and a nude lip. It somehow all worked together.
Me, in pieces, before haircut/color and anxiety attacks
Do you ever wear just 2 colors? One color?
Do you have anxiety attacks about seeing yourself on the Internet?
What about a new hair stylist?