It's FINALLY FRIDAY! Wooty, woot, woot! What amazing plans do you have ahead? I'll be celebrating the birthday-that-I-refuse-to-let-end by having a karaoke party. I expect lots of sequins and singing, just like I like it. Speaking of things I like, I've had lots of requests (thank you!) for more beauty trends for fall. Ask & you'll receive, so here it is. Enjoy. Love, Elle.
- Big, bold lashes are a must this season. How can you get this look? Try false lashes (tutorial coming soon!) or They're Real mascara.
- While neutrals will always be around, try dramatic, dark eyes this autumn. How can you get this look? Try a dark palette, like this Smokebox one from Smashbox.
- Want hey-notice-me eyes but without shadow? Try a cat eye or winged liner. How can you get this look? Try the tutorial I did here.This Purrfect Cat Eye palette by Stila has everything you need.
- Another trend for eyes is jewel tones. How can you get this look? Again, use a palette to make eyes pop. I want this Urban Decay Book of Shadows!
- Nail art is still popular and isn't going anywhere. Try dark colors, darker glitter, and ombre nails. Halloween nail tutorials next week!
What beauty trends for fall are you excited to try?
PS: I'm keeping the birthday celebration going with another giveaway tomorrow! Here's a hint: think tasty treats!