- I love the smells of autumn, don't you? One of my favorite is the scent of cinnamon & apples. This fall, I want to bake an apple pie. Note: I've never baked any sort of pie. What's an easy recipe to try?
- It's just not autumn to me unless I go to a pumpkin patch and pick out pumpkins of various sizes. The little ones I decorate with, sugar pumpkins I use for pumpkin pie (ok, I have someone else make the pie!), and of course, I must carve a pumpkin. I'm pretty much the winner of the Number 1 Pumpkin Carver in Atlanta (according to me, and um, I was the only contestant and I, um, invented said title/contest).
- I have a horrible sense of direction, but I love a challenge, so maybe I should try a corn maze! Wish me luck! Are you good at corn mazes?
- LEAVES, lEaVeS, leaves...can you tell they're one of my faves? This autumn I've got to see the colorful leaves (North GA is the best around these parts), jump in some leaves, and catch a falling leaf (harder than it looks!).
- Next on my autumn bucket list is stargazing! I grew up in a small town and now that I live right in the city, I miss seeing the stars. I need friends with a truck and I need to make it all comfy like the pic above.
- My final item on the list is to roast s'mores. Last year, I made s'mores cupcakes, but this year I wanna do the real thing; preferably around a fire!
That's my list. Share yours in the comments!
I hope you have the best weekend. Be safe, behave, and be well. Love, Elle