Continuing in my series of Fall Trends, I wanted to feature a few beauty picks. Everything is under $15! Enjoy.
- Bold lips are always a fall staple--think Old Hollywood Glamour or Pin Up Girl.
- Creamy shadows are easier to wear this season, when temps are cooler.
- Navy polish (more polishes to come next week!) is the new black. I recently used it in this outfit.
- Metallic lids add a pop of color--this Wet N Wild palette has matte shades on one side and shimmer on the other.
- Jewel-toned liners enhance the usual smokey eye. See my use of forest green liner in the Autumn Eyes tutorial.
- Check out part 1 and part 2 of my Fall Trends: Fashion.
- Can't commit to fall styles? Try these Affordable Accessories instead.
What Fall Beauty Must-Haves are in your shopping cart?