Here are just a few items I consider to be my Summer Essentials. Click the pic to learn more.
- Havaianas are the only way a flip flop can be considered classy.
- Solid perfume is a must in the summer. I make my own...see here.
- While I adore coconut, Ocean Potion Sunscreen has a delicious Creamsicle smell.
- Gold Aviators…mine were $7 from Old Navy.
- A ruffly bikini features a girly take. Hit up Target for cheaper options.
- Panama hat…I get complimented every time I wear this…and my friends always snatch it off my head. I scored mine from Forever 21 for $5. BONUS: It’s very travel-friendly.
- Dry shampoo…I use it to combat the occasional sweaty-head.
- A bright polish is always a summer essential and this one is free from those foul chemicals.
- Water & trail mix (homemade) constantly stay in my pool or beach bag.
PS--Happy Birthday to my bff!!