First, a huge THANK YOU to Jillian, Amy, and Kristyn for guest blogging for me! I owe y'all one.
For this week's outfit, I chose two pieces to remix. Click on the pic to see where everything is from. Let's see what I wore:
- I started off with this yellow tank, recently worn here.
- I added my wide-leg jeans, seen here. Mine are from the Gap.
- These black wedges are great for height (from Target).
- A cute scarf can be worn in place of a necklace. This one has the slightest hint of blue to complement the yellow.
- A delicate blue polish not only picks up the tones in the scarf, but also is perfect for end of spring/beginning of summer.
- My makeup was neutral for this outfit, and I wore my hair in a messy chignon. I used the Goody Spin Pin (which I originally disliked but now I like it).
What did you wear today?