A couple of you suggested that I remix some of my past outfits, ala 30x30 Challenge. Since I only post 1 outfit a week, I knew I might have a challenge, but I'm up for it. For the next month, I will only wear outfits created from past outfits. Outfit 1 was worn this past Sunday, when Atlanta was oddly chilly, and I wasn't in the mood for color. Do you ever get like that--just throw on almost all black & call it a day? Here's what I wore:
- I started out with one of my staples, a black & white tee. I've worn striped tees here, here, here
- I added a black cardigan, for warmth, via this outfit and here and here.
- The khaki skirt has been seen here , here, and here
- Black boots--not worn since winter!
- Black tights (part of my April Resolutions) have been seen here & here
- A cute silver necklace (in this case key) was worn here.
- My hair was my usual "Kate Middleton" look.
- Red lip gloss & a soft smokey eye rounded up the look!
Are you a big remixer? Do you remix to get out of a style rut or for budget?