While browsing at my favorite Goodwill, I came upon a peach fuzzy (cashmere-esque) sweater. It was about 3 sizes too big and looked like a mini-dress. All I needed were go-go boots. But seriously, at $5, I knew it had to be mine. I decided I could do something with it. Here's how I wore it:
- I cinched the sweater with a black belt to give it more of a shape.
- I wore the peach sweater over black skinnies. Black leggins would better since the sweater is so long, but I worked with what I had.
- I love this scarf with the hints of peach.
- Stepping out of my comfort zone, I wore brown boots.
- This peachy gloss has just the tiniest bit of golden shimmer.
- One of my favorite blushes is this Georgia one, and not just because it's my home state!
- The weather was crazy windy when I wore this, so I experimented with this braided updo.
- My eyeshadow was delicate with a little peachy pink smudged with brown.
What's your Outfit of the Week?