If you read yesterday's post, you'll recall I had a Wine & Chocolate Party. Sidenote: I did this instead of my usual Oscar party and the party was only during the Red Carpet Arrivals (which was awesome because a--the show sucked and b--I wanted to watch in my comfy sweats). You saw the inspiration for the party and what we ate, but what did I wear?
I was all for throwing on a LBD and some red lipstick, but at the last minute I changed when I realized how much I matched my party decor. Awkward. Also, since the party was just a quick few-hours get-together, I decided I wanted to look girly but still kinda comfy. I wore
- A black turtleneck tucked into
- khaki skirt with black belt
- black tights
- black ballet flats (not pictured bc I forgot)
- a chunky black, white, and gold necklace (mine's similar but my Grandmother's)
- a slicked-back ponytail--I pretended I was Reese Witherspoon at the Oscars. (I love using HERCUT Ponytail Styling Lotion for this look)
- a pale pink lipstick
What's your outfit of the week?