- yams designs has snow white on the brain and it's hard not to with all this white stuff on the ground... in honor of snow white, check out the fun red, yellow and blue inspiration board she pulled together. I love this! (get more of yams design on twitter!)
- holly in heels is already picking out her spring wardrobe... surprise, surprise, it involves some lovely shoes! Heels to be exact... check out her picks! (get more of holly in heels on twitter!)
- undeniable style pulls together three gorgeous casino night inspired outfits... the dresses and the accessories are just fabulous! (and psst... all the dresses are under $100!) (get more of undeniable style on twitter!)
- a delightful design gives us her favorite finds at overstock.com - I always seem to forget about the amazing deals they have, so I was thankful for the reminder. I am in love with that watch! (get more of a delightful design on twitter!)
- a spot of whimsy is inspired by both DVF's new line of home goods and her Spring 2011 RTW line... see how the two also seemed to be inspired by one another as well! There is lots of eye candy here... (get more of a spot of whimsy on twitter!)
- mama loves papa is taking the 30/30 Challenge (wearing only 30 pieces of clothing for 30 days) and she is off to a great start. I love her simple layers. (get more of mama loves papa on twitter!)
- good clean fun has me drooling with these fish tacos smothered in guacamole and finished with a little bit of crunchy slaw. Oh my! I bet this tastes like summer! (get more of good clean fun on twitter!)
- sweetie pie style rounds up her top ten nude colored shoes for spring... I love each and every one. But in my mind I have a clear winner. Check out her picks for spring, you'll want a pair too! (get more sweetie pie style on twitter!)
- rose a la mode is looking as chic as ever on the beach again this week (le sigh)... check out her fashionable updates from Florida again this week! Florida never looked so good... (get more rose a la mode on twitter!)
- merci blah blah has California on her mind... and of course, looks amazing with that state of mind. A certain glow, perhaps? Any how, the girl can 'do' fuzzy boots, I love this look!
- elle sees has a fun and flirty February round up for you! My personal favorite is this bold red coral... and you are bound to find something you like as well! (get more of elle sees on twitter!)
- rosy + tart has a mouth watering recipe for cinnamon roasted almonds... what a perfect winter snack! I am definitely going to try and make these, they look amazing! (get more of rosy + tart on twitter!)
- second street east is pulling together what will be an amazing new guest bedroom (I'm sure!) completely inspired by this gorgeous tray. I can't wait to see the outcome. She is also using my favorite IKEA bed ever in the room! (get more of second street east on twitter!)
- one hundred inspirations pulls together this sparkly blake lively look for less... you have to check this out!
- good tots! begins a new series this week called "maternity monday" - loaded with fun styles and outfit inspiration for your baby bump! Check it out and tell your pregnant friends!
The "It" List: February 4
Labels: the It List
All products mentioned are purchased by me unless stated.All pics, thoughts, etc, are mine unless otherwise noted. Publishing or redistributing any content from this blog is strictly prohibited. Please seek permission first. Thank you.