What am I not-so-secretly lusting after this month? Read on:
- The Pop Art edition of Marc Jacob's Daisy is just the ticket.
- I love Eos lip balms. This Summer Fruit would be perfect, even in chilly February.
- Perhaps my biggest lust is this Judith Leiber Satin Valeria Clutch. Only $935. Only.
- It's no secret I love candles. This teeny tiny teacup tealight (say that 3xs fast) is adorable.
- I already have a wall calendar, but wish I'd seen this one that has each month with a famous lyric!
- Not exactly cupid, but a little more fierce--the Diana the Huntress necklace.
- I've been lusting after this snow globe from West Elm for months. Simple and calming.
- How can you improve the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment? Make it rose-tinted!
- I'm not a big ring-wearer but lately I've been craving big, statement pieces like this one.
- These faux coral pieces would just pop on my white bookcase.
- I had to include something for Valentine's right? Here's a LOVE silicone cake pan.
What are YOU lusting after this month?