Christmas is almost upon us. Yikes! I still have one gift left to get. For many, this weekend includes lots of traveling as we shuffle from one place to open presents to another place. And all of this traveling (5 hours for me!) has me thinking comfortable clothing--the dressing up stuff will come later. So Yes, Virginia (famous line from the movie Miracle on 34th Street), you can look cute at Christmas.
- I started off with this red cardigan. Yes, I've been on a cardigan kick lately.
- I put a striped shirt underneath.
- Black skinnies are next
- Grey scarf adds a little contrast to the black, white, and red
- Here's the eyeshadow palette I'll be using
- Philosophy's Have a Cherry Christmas lip gloss adds a little color to my lips without being over-the-top-red