Today's GIFT GUIDE focuses on Gifts $20 and Under. I hope you enjoy what I've rounded up for you!
- Don't you hate how it's hard to clean the bottom of your water bottle? Enter the CLEAN BOTTLE.
- These classic caramels from CRATE AND BARREL make a great hostess gift.
- Burn your hands no more with the reusable HANDISLEEVE.
- How adorable is this MINI FONDUE KIT?
THIS & THAT
- For those that live in the big city & eat lots of take out, this TAKEOUT MENU ORGANIZER is for them!
- I cannot wait to review this GARNIER SLEEK & SHINE BLOW DRY KIT.
- You can STILL send a TELEGRAM. I had no idea this still existed (stop).
- This lovely PASHMINA scarf is what she needs for the plane ride back.
- ANGEL WINGS are an adorable way to prop up your phone/mp3.
- I love this HOW TO MAKE ANYTHING book by READYMADE.
- I want these SPARROW HOOKS to hang my winter coats.
- This CHIRPING BIRD is magnetic and holds paper clips. Sweet.
- For the coffee/cocoa/tea lover to get in the Christmas season, here's a JOYful Mug.
- A unique lighting option instead of a candle is this one from IKEA.
- Two things I collect: Matryoshka nesting dolls & manger scenes. The NATIVITY DOLLS is quirky but definitely different.