The holidays are in full swing and are a great excuse to add a little glitz to your everyday wardrobe. So even if you're a little shy to add glitter & sequins or you're a full-on glamazon, you'll enjoy this list with tips on how to achieve your inner glitter-goddess. Love, Elle
ROW 1, L-R:
- NARS Shimmer Eyeshadow
- TIP: If you don't want to use it on your lids, try some on brow bone as a highlighter.
- Avon's 24K Mascara
- TIP: Add as a top layer after doing your lashes in regular mascara.
- Deborah Lippman's Gold Polish in Boom Boom Pow
- TIP: Wear this polish as your accessory and don't over do it with the glitter accessories.
- Oribe's 24k Pomade
- TIP: For a little pizazz, rub a small amount of the pomade down random half-inch sections of hair to highlight. This is perfect for NYE.
- Miss Selfridge's Glitter Eyeliner Pens
- TIP: These are easy to use. Apply to top of lid, after applying regular eyeliner.
- Belmacz Lip Gloss
- TIP: This gloss has 14k gold flakes! Use lip liner first so you don't have to use as much product. The gloss is also small enough to keep in your evening clutch.
- MAC Shadow is the best shadow for the most intense eye look
- TIP: Want to apply glitter eyeshadow without being over the top? Check out a tutorial, here.
ROW 2, L-R:
- Sequined Ears from Disney
- TIP: Wear these as a whimsical touch with a black fitted blazer over a basic white tee, and skinny black jeans, like this.
- J Crew Belt
- TIP: This belt will freshen up any LBD with sparkle and make your waist look smaller, too
- Sequin Skirt from Victoria's Secret
- TIP: I love how her outfit makes sequins casual. This is an excellent way to wear sequins other than holiday parties.
- Tarina Tarintino's Shimmer Dust
- TIP: Apply anywhere you want to be noticed, for example, across your clavicle if you're wearing a strapless dress. A touch in your hair will make you look ethereal.
- ABS Ball Drop Earrings
- TIP: Wear with a white dress with sequins, like this one.
- Michael Antonio's Sparkle Pumps
- TIP: These will make you the hottest babe of the ball. Wear with a solid-color dress, like black, red or white.
- Steve Madden Clutch
- TIP: This is a wonderful way to make any dress pop and sparkle for the holidays. And it goes with just about any color.
Visit Elle Sees for style, beauty, and dishes, delivered to you daily with a dash of Southern charm.