I was contacted to create an outfit for Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month, which is in November. I was very honored to do so, since I had no idea that November is the month for its awareness. It is the cancer that took the life of Patrick Swayze and has a low survival rate. Stopping smoking, increasing Vitamin D, and lowering red meat consumption are just some of the ways to lower the chances of getting pancreatic cancer.
Despite purple (well, aubergine) being my favorite color (I'm one of the few, I know!) I have very few purple items in my wardrobe. Let's see what I came up with!
- I built my outfit around these purple skinny cords.
- I paired the cords with this grey sweater.
- These grey ballet shoes don't get enough wear!
- I added the purple crinkle scarf.
- The accessories stay simple with the silver hoops.
- A soft purple smokey eye is perfect for fall.
- Falsies mascara is my favorite mascara lately.
- My hair is in a slicked back, low ponytail.
Were you aware November is Pancreatic Cancer Month?