I'm loving the weather lately in Atlanta. I'm loving the fact that it's fall and that it's November!
My outfit for the week was inspired by those beautiful colors I've seen lately, in the leaves and sunsets.
- I kept it easy with this green cardigan. So autumnish, right?
- I put a creamy tank under my cardigan, but an off-white tee would work just as well.
- Next up are these slouchy cargos. So comfy but polished.
- I added a great brown belt and necklace.
- I love this eyeshadow & blush palette.
- My lips and toes are little bit darker, since the days get darker early. So long, beloved coral!
What's your color of the season?
PS--Congrats to lucky 47! Lori!