This week I'm featuring Amber from Amber's Notebook! She loves to travel, like me! Amber has great style which features an eclectic mix of clothes. Here's how I interpreted her look:
- I started off with some black skinny jeans. Last week it was hot & called for shorts, and this week it's nice & autumn-like outside. I'm loving it.
- Since it starts off cold & gets a little warmer during the day, I tend to love layers--Amber does too. I'm wearing a basic black tee with a this military-inspired shirt (a little nod to this trend).
- Amber loves her accessories--she's always wearing her sunnies. I put a chunky bracelet with a zipper necklace.
- I'm not quite ready to rock the Les Khakis colors just yet (although they'd match this outfit), so I'm wearing Chanel's rouge polish.
- I want this Urban Decay Naked Palette so badly!! This is just what my makeup drawer needs for fall!
- This outfit needs a sleek hairstyle--like Selma's. I wanna try this Instyler to create it.