September flew by and October is already here! Enjoy these great links from around the web today... you are sure to be inspired!
- pocket of presh took a nautical vacation and of course, dressed the part! Check out this adorable nautical inspired outfit!
- closet confections is sporting a Tucker for Target dress (I love them all!) and a great jacket... this is the perfect summer to fall outfit!
- style within reach has a great series, A City Girls Guide to Glamour in the Suburbs... I just love the "basics" she selected as a foundation to any great wardrobe!
- honey dearest is in love with the new fall line from Fossil. This unexpected retailer has some really gorgeous pieces for your fall wardrobe!
- maggie rose just released an exciting new mini-ebook featuring 101 Things to Put in Apothecary Jars! A classic and simple way to decorate for any season!
- really cute stuff is forcing us to start planning for Christmas already (thank them!) with these super practical Christmas stamps... perfect for stamping your own wrapping paper, Christmas cards or gift bags!
- sweetie pie pumpkin noodle features the most gorgeous London home. It's impossible to choose a favorite room even... so gorgeous!
- one hundred inspirations recreates this easy but stylish Jessica Alba outfit for at or around $100!
- merci blah blah is looking hot in this second hand shirt dress which is on the spot for style this season! Gorgeous!
- elle sees recreates one of her favorite bloggers looks for herself. Super cute!
- jillgg's good life is loving the new wedge boot from Hunter... see how she creates three outfits around the boots!
Hopefully you are able to enjoy the fall weather this weekend!
Interested in being featured on the "it" list? Click here or email goodlifeforless @gmail.com!