Ok, I cannot be the only fan of this trash-tastic show! Right? It's my guilty pleasure. Love it or hate it, the season finale of Jersey Shore is this week! And to celebrate, it's time for another party!
Even if you don't have a party for the end of the show, Jersey Shore is going to be a popular choice for Halloween. Here's how I'm gonna do it:
The key ingredient to a Jersey Shore party is dressing the part. I'll be one of many Snookis, I'm sure. The key to this look is her signature poof. Luckily, I wore a similar hairstyle when I was Amy Winehouse a few years ago. Need further detail? Email me.
1. Bronzer. I got this for a dollar at Wal-Mart. This is so much easier than tanning lotion (and it comes off quicker too!).
2. Comb. Tease the ish outta the crown of your head to create the pouf and LOTS of hairspray. You can use a Bump-It if your hair is fine. Or you can go to an ethnic hair store to get a hair foam bun to create more height.
3. Snooki uses a claw clip to secure her poof. I use bobby pins and then a claw clip.
4. Get some cheap shades & wear at night! For bonus points, glue rhinestones all over them.
5. Sure you can bust out the Stilletos, but if I'm partying for hours my feet will love these puffy slippers. Any Jersey Shore fan has seen her in these!
6. Go heavy with the eyeliner!
7. Add some fake nails and leave them long. Preferably they'll be something tacky, like these black-edged ones.
8. Snooki loves her pickles and her vodka. Carry around these as a prop.
9. Ed Hardy gear is essential to any Guido or Guidette. If you have it, wear it. I'll be wearing a cheap dress like this--animal print is even better. You can enhance certain areas as an exaggeration of her character.
Additional: big hoop earrings, a trucker hat, too much perfume, and attitude
- For food you can serve any Italian dish (I'm doing pizza rolls!), but you can have pickles and ham as a joke.
- For drinks, anything will do, especially if Snook's fave vodka is involved. Ron has a drink of watermelon, cranberry juice and vodka. I'll serve my drinks in light up cups or good ole red Solo cups.
- For decor, you can set your place into a club-like atmosphere, complete with strobe lights. Add glowsticks or black lights.
- For party games, you can write famous quotes from the show and have guests identify who said it. And of course, you can do shots.
- Have fun and enjoy my Jersey Shore playlist below (some songs are nsfw), perfect for a night of fist pumping!