Summer's ending and autumn is *hopefully* knocking on the door soon. Is it still sweltering where you are? Summer fashion transitions into fall fashion, and there's always been rules on how this goes. One of the "rules" is that white cannot be worn after Labor Day. Well, if that's a rule you follow, I've got an outfit for you! It's classic, chic, and perfect for summer. It's your last chance to wear white before Labor Day!
- A black tank helps fight those hot temps.
- Crisp white pants look oh-so-chic. You can do skinny jeans, but I like my slightly-flared white pants.
- A cute black sandal
- An armful of silver and black bangles
- A messy updo can take you from day to night. I'll use my Goody Spin Pins!
- A nice smokey eye helps compliment my blue eyes. Ok, I'm just excited to have finally mastered the smokey eye, so that's why I'm posting it!
- Everyone said I need to step up my color gloss game, so here's a brighter shade that gives me bitten lips. Wanna do it cheaper? Fill in your lips with a pencil the same color as your lips. Cover it with cherry chapstick. Voila! Bitten lips on the cheap!
- I'm currently loving the new Falsies mascara. I'm doing a view on it soon!
- Thursday, I'm posting another white outfit...you'll see why!
Do you wear white after Labor Day? What other fashion rules do you never break?