BACK TO SCHOOL WEEK continues here on Elle Sees! I've a week full of fresh ideas and posts. As always, if you have any questions on something you've seen, add it to the comments and I'll update the post accordingly! Enjoy BACK TO SCHOOL WEEK!
Here's two scenarios that might sound familiar: the kids are off to school and the feeling of empty nest syndrome has set in. Or maybe someone you know is graduating from high school and is entering college soon. What can you give them? Here are just a few ideas:
- Here are some graduation kits.
- Giftcards! Students love gift cards to Target or Bed Bath and Beyond
- More cards: Itunes credits, Blockbuster or Netflix, music/video store, movies, restaurants, massage, college book store
- Money/coins or credit for the laundry machine
- A cozy blanket (maybe theirs from home)
- I love the idea of the Freshman Survival Kit.
- Make it really personal and send a care package. I like the idea of a "Surviving Exams" care package.
- Or make a care package with treats from home--some places won't let you send "real" food, so check first. I've gots more ideas for care packages, so comment if you need more.
- I've talked before about the importance of a fan to drown out noise!
- Just a hand written card or letter means the world to students.
- A meditation cd (to help with studying)
- Oh the Places You Will Go is always a popular choice.
- Ear plugs, shower shoes, cleaning supplies, power strips, and other things the student might've forgotten to bring
What would you give as a graduation gift?