Earlier I discussed the DORM ESSENTIALS and now I'm covering the items that you need for the shower and laundry.
- Towels (at least 4), wash cloths, hand towels
- If you use a communal shower, a shower caddy is a must-have! This one is mesh, this one is girly & waterproof, and this is the traditional version.
- Toothbrush/paste holder & soap holder
- Dry your towels on this over the door towel rack, over your desk chair, or via hook.
- Shower shoes (flip flops)
- Robe and slippers
- Shower curtain: IF you have your own private bathroom.
- Odor eliminator drops
- Lint brush
- Tide to Go cleaning pen
- Laundry hamper/basket
- Laundry bag (some avoid mesh so no one can see their undies in the bag)
- Detergent, dryer sheets
- Coins or laundry card
- Iron, ironing board
- Sewing kit
- Cleaning supplies (Ok, maybe I'm the only one that had these at college but I'm allergic to dust)
Questions concerning Back to School Week? Something you want covered? I'll do a wrap up post on Friday. And enter the Giveaway!