This is the wrap up post for things that didn't fit elsewhere this week, answers to questions my readers had, or things so unique that they required their own post. Here we go! And I'll update this post with your questions. Check back! Don't forget, there's a GIVEAWAY that ends tomorrow, and I'll have even more Back to School posts next week!
- Looking for some really unique candles (assuming your dorm lets you have them)? These would be awesome for your guy's stinky dorm room, too. With scents like beer, popcorn, hot cocoa, pizza, and coffee, HOTWICKS has something for everyone with unique, erm, taste.
- I talked about cooking yesterday, but what about college cooking for vegans? Look no further-here's your cookbook!
- What are the TECH ESSENTIALS for the new school year? Look no further!
- So is dorm space reallllly limited? I suggest this bunk bed shelf. Perfect.
- I highly recommend going online to find the cheapest textbooks. I always buy used books whenever possible. This article gives some great websites to try.
- I LOVE Outblush.com. Here's a reader's request for a leak-proof travel mug.
- Thinking of rushing a sorority? Read this guide first!
- I thought these notecards were super cute!
- If you're still in middle/high school, here's some mini-locker notes to stuff in a friend's (or crush's) locker. So cute and old school!