This week's inspiration came from the current trend of military or skinny cargos.
I adore how casual this outfit is and can be modified for any body type. Details:
- Let's start with these cute cargos, only $25 at the Gap.
- This olive green shirt from Old Navy is ruched and v-neck. Very cheap as well!
- How cute are these shoes? There's always the old standby of flip flops!
- Y'all know I love my accessories, and this bracelet is lovely, picking up shades of green and brown.
- For something a little different, I thought I'd show you a cute variation on a messy bun--here's where I got inspiration.
- Coral is *the* shade for summer, and the polish and lip gloss with spf highlight that trend.
What do you think of this trend? How would YOU wear it?
PS--Thanks to Jemina for awarding me the following award: