- Stay hydrated with water. I've found that if you consume a bottle or glass of water for every drink/shot you have, chances are in your favor that you'll be in the clear.
- I also like eating something hearty--like a bean burrito. Some do this the morning after, but my tummy feels better if there's something to absorb the alc.
- Take some aspirin (not Tylenol, as pictured) if your stomach isn't sensitive or some alka-seltzer.
- SLEEP. Put in those ear plugs, slap on an eyemask, place a cold pack on your head and get some shut eye. Sleep through it.
- It's the morning. Sunglasses and eye drops help you look at least a little better.
- Exercise. Sweating for some reason really helps. But also see #1!
- As much as it pains you to do so, eat something, even if it's crackers/biscuits and little gingerale.
- Shower. A hot-as-you-can-stand shower helps--it works for me for migraines too.
Ok, for those of us who have survived this, any tips to add to the mix?